Duties and Responsibilities of Group D Staff of High School

Discussion in 'Duties & Responsibilities' started by saij, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Poz don't puzzle people posting wrong information.

2. mihiracharya

mihiracharya Staff Member

A Gr. D must do his duty by the instruction of the H.M. & M.C. But he will not do any personal works of the H.M. or any staff of the school or any member of the M.C. I have discuss about this before.
    Thanks a lot.

asif likes this.
  3. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

b_roy and nemo like this.
  4. BAPPA GHOSH

BAPPA GHOSH Novice

Dear all....first off all u all need to remember that, everyone are employees..... The only difference is the grade.....

We all like colleagues....not a senior/junior etc...practically I found that, in a school...most of the staff means 60% (specially in gov't aided) are FAAKIBAAZ....manun r na manun.....40% or less 40% are genuine staff....

The Group D & Clerk are the main backbone to run the office as well as office.......but I saw as to newly recruited candidates...they are energetic....they do every work from opening the school to close....ringing bells, serving notices,keeping files safe...overall they do all the office work....& this is their basic duty & responsibility.....they are so advanced that, they can go to class.....they do some job of HM.....many things....when the teacher saw that, the group D is more advanced...they the Group D humilated by the AT,HM etc....I personally faced- Amar chair ta jhere daao"...Bloody teachers feels that he is my personal maid.....the contradiction starts from here.....the Group D does a lot than their duties...but no respect are there...

Ami Amar chokher samone AT,HM er dayitte obohela, taka churi,mid day meal churi, adda. ja dekhechhi......taate kore etuku bolte Pari...j ei G D achhe bolei school gulo timely cholchhe....na thakle bojha jeto...........

Give me the link....or order copy with memo....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
  5. asif

asif Staff Member

@BAPPA GHOSH: Thank you for sharing your experience. It is somehow true. But remember the following:

6. BAPPA GHOSH

BAPPA GHOSH Novice

I always given my best to my job....but the irresponsible teacher ...always disrespected the G D staffs.....

Lastly I got another psc(KPS) job & left the job......but I will definitely disclose everything within 1 yr to all....

Coz, the teacher doesn't know that , the newly recruited staffs are more smart than them

7. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

Yea @BAPPA GHOSH and @asif, both of are correct to the farthest possible extent. But what I wish to highlight is that we together have to bear the responsibilities we are committed to towards the fulfilment of the objectives of education.

gpgarain likes this.
  8. pbhakat

pbhakat Novice

How can there be any such provision as :
    (10) To carry tea and Tiffin and water botle and cigarettes from the local shop-keepers !!

9. mihiracharya

mihiracharya Staff Member

It is the practiced that has been continuing since very beginning, a Gr. D cleans the staff room, Office room, Class room; brings water from Tube well. In a co- ed should have a post of Matron. I have posted the duties of a group D in this forum. If the "order" be converted by "friendly request" then so many things may be done. But if any teacher or HM or TIC "order"
    , it is not tolerable.
    By the by @ Bappa Ghosh, no doubt a happy news for your new appointment in the post of KPS. It is a direct Govt. Service and you will enjoy the duty. Thanks an advance.

BAPPA GHOSH likes this.
  10. BAPPA GHOSH

BAPPA GHOSH Novice

Thank u...

11. g_patra

g_patra Member

Why we all can't think like you? You are great.

12. kanai das

kanai das Novice

You
    You can definitely consult to a lawyer. Group A,B,C,D are the divisions of grade, it doesn't mean that some holding the same group will have same job/task,if it would be the same then there need not any designation, it ought have been only a designation that is D or C etc.There must have a particular tasks of designated laboratory attendants,if there is no such order mentioned by the wbcssc,it should be made.

sudam das and asif like this.
  13. sudam das

sudam das Novice

Pls give govt website..where from I get these informations

14. sudam das

sudam das Novice

Don't puzzle

15. Anirban Sen

Anirban Sen Novice

Is any assistant teacher can order a Gr.D peon to serve his berak fast on a table into the Teachers Room?

16. ei order er copyta pele valo hoto