Property Recovery

Discussion in 'Grievance' started by projjwal, May 22, 2012.

  1. projjwal

    projjwal Novice

    I have a land (farmer land) on my name in my village. I left that place 10 years ago. Now my brother is trying to capture the land and building road on the land. In which step I can stop him. I am not much interested doing case filing at court. I made a diary in corresponding police station. Now what to do?
  2. som

    som Inactive Member

    Police diary may not be helpful in this case. You should prevent the progress by lodging a court case. Since you are not interested on Court case, you have no other way but to occupy the land by hook and cook or sale the property.

Share This Page