B Ed through ODL Mode From NSOU for H.S section Teacher

06 Sep 2013, 23:52

I am an assistant teacher at a school in Bankura district of Higher Secondary section.I am taking classes V,VII,VIII,XI,XII in my school. In my approval there was written " New Post against H.S. Upgradation".
My name is enlisted in NSOU website to do B.Ed under ODL mode in this session. I have also applied to admit myself in a study center but according to terms of G.O. No. 715-SE(EE)/PTTI-7/2011(Part-I) Dated 19.07.2013 of the
Joint Secretary, School Education Department, Government of West Bengal teaching in Secondary and Higher Secondary classes (Class - IX to XII) will not be eligible for registration.
I have consulted my concerning D.I. regarding admission under ODL mode in NSOU as I have got chance in ODL according to their ( D.I office, Bankura ) list. They advised me to admit myself in the applied college ( which I have applied from http://www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com/) at my own risk.
I am totally confused regarding this.
Now my question is-----
According to the said G.O. 715-SE I am not eligible to take admission in BED ODL. But as my name was enlisted ( also other H.S. section teachers from various schools in Bankura District) will I take admission in BED ODL?

If my candidature is cancelled according to the said G.O. will I be able to refund the paid fees ( Rs. 10035/-) from the study center? And how?

What I will do? Please advice me as soon as possible
surajit.senapati

Full Name: surajit senapati

Re: B Ed through ODL Mode From NSOU for H.S section Teacher

07 Sep 2013, 20:46

According to the said G.O. 715-SE , you are not eligible to take admission in BED ODL.
If you take admission, later during scrutiny, your admission may be cancelled.
mihiracharya

Full Name: MIHIR KUMAR ACHARYA

Return to Higher Study

Become a Member of AskWB.com

AskWB.com is group of nice people discussing about various Acts, Rules, Circulars, Notifications, Govt. Orders etc. You may join with us and become a proud member of WBXPress Community. Yes! that's the name we love to call ourself.

Legal Disclaimer

AskWB.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability and availability of information on this site. No responsibility is taken by AskWB.com for any views, opinions or statements expressed by the members of this site.

Technical Contact
  • Administrator e-mail:
We are Social too.