Query regarding pension status

14 Mar 2012, 20:17

How to get status of pension file in AG(AE) office,kolkata of retired state govt. employee? and Is there any mechanism to assist retired employee's queries and complaints??What type of documents are required to get the info regarding pension sanction etc from AG bengal office in person and to whom ??
Posts: 57
Joined: 19 Dec 2011, 19:13

Re: Query regarding pension status

14 Mar 2012, 21:00

Sorry to inform you that there is no such facility has yet been started for the West Bengal Govt Employees by AGWB. Presently the D.P.P.G. provides the service for some departments like Primary Education, Secondary Education, Zila Parisad, Panchayet etc.
No more here. Find me at http://mywb.informe.com.
Posts: 1575
Joined: 19 Dec 2011, 07:08
Full Name: Inactive

Return to DCRB

Become a Member of AskWB.com

AskWB.com is group of nice people discussing about various Acts, Rules, Circulars, Notifications, Govt. Orders etc. You may join with us and become a proud member of WBXPress Community. Yes! that's the name we love to call ourself.

Legal Disclaimer

AskWB.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability and availability of information on this site. No responsibility is taken by AskWB.com for any views, opinions or statements expressed by the members of this site.

Technical Contact
  • Administrator e-mail:
We are Social too.