GPF Advance Application Form

31 May 2012, 14:35

Is there any prescribed format for applying for GPF advance (Temporary/ Non-refundable)? Please send me the same.
rina

Full Name: Rina Hajra

Re: GPF Advance Application Form

31 May 2012, 21:46

Friend,
It will vary Partly time to time and Dept. to Dept. Even same department is not same type. as for example Bankura D. P.S.C. Or Hooghly D.P.S.C. or another or Secondary section is not same.
That is why Please write your Department or Post etc. With regards.
................... Asit Baran Pal .......................
asitpal.011@gmail.com/asitpal.011@rediffmail
Asit Baran Pal

Full Name: Asit Baran Pal

31 May 2012, 22:25

Form for non-refundable advance (Part-final withdrawal) in excel 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No more here. Find me at http://mywb.informe.com.
som

Full Name: Inactive

31 May 2012, 23:09

Form for both refundable and non-refundable advance (Part-final withdrawal) in excel :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No more here. Find me at http://mywb.informe.com.
som

Full Name: Inactive

Return to Excel Utility

Become a Member of AskWB.com

AskWB.com is group of nice people discussing about various Acts, Rules, Circulars, Notifications, Govt. Orders etc. You may join with us and become a proud member of WBXPress Community. Yes! that's the name we love to call ourself.

Legal Disclaimer

AskWB.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability and availability of information on this site. No responsibility is taken by AskWB.com for any views, opinions or statements expressed by the members of this site.

Technical Contact
  • Administrator e-mail:
We are Social too.