Last Activity:
Apr 24, 2018 at 12:10 AM
Dec 15, 2011
Likes Received:
Trophy Points:

Share This Page



Staff Member

Busy!#@# Feb 25, 2016

nemo was last seen:
Apr 24, 2018 at 12:10 AM
    1. Dhiraj rizal
      Dhiraj rizal
      hello sir,
      I am a Govt. School teacher i had joined as hons teacher with GP 4700 and after 8 years i got cas benefit of GP 4800 then i did M.A in the same subject . My dept has also given me the order to draw M.A scale but the problem is that My GP was same as CAS benefit i.e 4800 in this situation i am confused should i take that or not my Date of joing 29/04/2005.1st CAS 2013 and completion of M.A 2014.
    2. Dhiraj rizal
      Dhiraj rizal
      What is the rule for teacher who enhanced qualification after 8 year? Please help me.
    3. Diwakar Rai
      Diwakar Rai
      Can I have the GO allowing increment after completing BEd exam and also of 10 years benefit increment
    4. Md Samiul Haque
      Md Samiul Haque
      I am Gr. 'C' LDA (Election Clerk) appointed on Compassionate ground on May 2013 in west Bengal. Grade pay 2600. Computer type test at ATI is mandatory for me or not for confirmation of my job.
      Sir, please answer my question.
    6. Arindam Chaudhuri
      Arindam Chaudhuri
      I am working with a private organisation near Delhi whereas my wife is in a school as Asst Teacher in Bankura district and stays in West Bengal. In Jan'18, her school stopped payment of HRA stating that my HRA is more than 6000/-. How it can be as-
      Could anyone please reply and help
    7. skdpkd
      Can any service commission wanted that qualification as essential qualification at the time of document verification what they did not want in the application form which form generated from that commission website and the candidate did not mention that qualification in the application form.
    8. Arun Bose
      Arun Bose
      I am a Constable of Kolkata Police and I have completed 11 years of service.Now I am appointed as a clerk under west bengal school service commission.does my seniority will continue to my new job.
    9. dhrubajyoti chakraborty
      dhrubajyoti chakraborty
      Sir the h.m of my previous school has transferred my p.f money into my salary a.c without giving me any memo regarding this. Is it a right process?? Is there any chance of getting any memo?? How can I submit the amount to my present p.f a/c?? Please suggest any way out
      1. Chandan Kumar Verma
        Chandan Kumar Verma
        Your school HM will apply for memo from DI, and then DI will hand over the memo to HM. You will get attested copy of memo from HM. You first request your HM to apply for memo of PF balance transfer.
        Thank you...
        Feb 4, 2018
    10. NIYAMAT
      4630-F dt.31.05 1980 &7195 -F Dt. 07. 1995 (day ta jani na) ei 2 ta Go ki apnader kache ace?
    11. Suryadipta Pal
      Suryadipta Pal
      now what can i do sir, please tell me the way so that there will be no further problem ....
    12. Suryadipta Pal
      Suryadipta Pal
      by mistake in the WBPSC JE form the column stated "i have informed the head of my office or dept... " i tick though i am unemployed ...
    13. Ritam Maity
      Ritam Maity
      HRA of divorced couple under same Dept of en gov.
      Is there any guide line or order??
    14. T.k.das
      Sir plz you let me know that 'A govt employee with the year of joining 2015 should get pension or not?'...
      Has there any revised pension rule like,central govt employees joined after 2004 are out of pension scheme...
      Plz help me
    15. saurav chaudhuri
      saurav chaudhuri
      is there any changes in G.Pay for completion of 16 yrs of service under CAS
    16. nabania patra
      nabania patra
      I am a primary teacher.If I joined as a school teacher under School Service Commission then my 3 years service will continue or not.
    17. Nikhilesh Bej
      Nikhilesh Bej
      After promoting to AHM will a PASS teacher candidate (M.Sc & B.Ed qualified) get pay scale like honers or Master degree pay scale?
    18. Biley Sarkar
      Biley Sarkar
      Sir, I am Gr. 'C' LDC appointed on Compassionate ground on September 2017. Will i get DA & HRA as per new rule of WB govt
      Please clarified that an employee joined into govt service on 13/11/2014 to the post of LDC , now she will completed 3 yrs probationary service on 13/11/2017 , now a question has been raised she will be allowed to promotion to the post UDC on vacancy post on 13/11/2017 or 13/11/2019 in terms of existing Govt. Rule.
    20. vinod kumar
      vinod kumar
      that is new atonomus hospital under state govt
  • Loading...
  • Loading...