Add Qualification (Suppressed)

Discussion in 'Service Rules' started by bijon, Feb 12, 2016.

1. bijon

bijon Novice

I am aplied in both railway E.R. and SER as M.P.and ITI minimum as per adv. 2012 Unfrotunatly i miss to mention about my Higher secondary qualification (1998). I had been selected first Southeast Rly 2013 at the time of attestion from and veryvication I had closed HS certificate and pvr H.S. certificate. I had been farther selected Eastern rail at same post. I had took technical resignation and joined Erly 2015. but at the time of attestion I informed Erly about my H.S. qualification but they ignored as per my application .my service continuing from Serly to Erly. My service book will come from Serly to ERly. i applied wpo for adding H.s. certificate . but ignore to recived to accepcected my requst letter. . easttern rail way sent farther pvr madhy mik and iti can it problem pvr without H.S.. Shall i be punished suppressed fact .how I add my h.s. or how mercy for my mistake .my dealer allawys threat about deiplanry action . minimum eligibity madhymik +,iti .unfortunate misstke HS (1998) certificate ;of application from .help for mercy or certificate or escape for panelty Itos happend my lack knowledge. plz help

ficate or escape for panelty Itos happend my lack knowledge. plz help

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
  2. bijon

bijon Novice

plez replied

3. bijon

bijon Novice

I am aplied in both railway E.R. and SER as M.P.and ITI minimum as per adv. 2012 Unfrotunatly i miss to mention about my Higher secondary qualification (1998). I had been selected first Southeast Rly 2013 at the time of attestion from and veryvication I had closed HS certificate and pvr H.S. certificate. I had been farther selected Eastern rail at same post. I had took technical resignation and joined Erly 2015. but at the time of attestion I informed Erly about my H.S. qualification but they ignored as per my application .my service continuing from Serly to Erly. My service book will come from Serly to ERly. i applied wpo for adding H.s. certificate . but ignore to recived to accepcected my requst letter. . easttern rail way sent farther pvr madhy mik and iti can it problem pvr without H.S.. Shall i be punished suppressed fact .how I add my h.s. or how mercy for my mistake .my dealer allawys threat about deiplanry action . minimum eligibity madhymik +,iti .unfortunate misstke HS (1998) certificate ;of application from .help for mercy or certificate or escape for panelty Itos happend my lack knowledge. plz help

ficate or escape for panelty Itos happend my lack knowledge. plz help.

4. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

Please, put up the matter chronological order (incident-wise).

5. bijon

bijon Novice

I am aplied in both railway southeasternrly and easternRly M.P.and ITI minimum qualification as per adv. 2012. Unfrotunatly i miss to mention about my Higher secondary qualification (1998). I had been selected first Southeast Rly 2013 at the time of attestion from and veryvication RR Kolkata I had closed HS certificate and pvr H.S. certificate and join kgp division as tech 3 but first page of service run cord shown qualification Mp +Iti. I had been farther selected Eastern railway on 2013 at same post. I had took technical resignation and joined Erly 2015. but at the time of attestion I informed Erly about my H.S. qualification but they ignored to add it as per my application .my service continuing from Serly to Erly. My service book will come from Serly to ERly. i applied wpo for adding H.s. certificate . but ignore to recived to accepcected my requst letter. . easttern rail way sent farther pvr madhy mik and iti can it problem pvr without H.S.. Shall i be punished suppressed fact .how I add my h.s. qualification .my dealer allawys threat about deiplanry action . minimum eligibity madhymik +,iti MP 1996 HS (1998). It happend my lack knowledge. plz help

ficate or escape for ,panelty Itos happend my lack knowledge. plz help

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  6. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

If your HS degree helps you in case of earning any incremental benefit you may submit it later through the authorities concerned. There is no problem in it. Otherwise, you need not include the HS degree in your service book. For, it may not come to any use from the perspective of your service. Also, there is no such fear of penalty or punishment for suppression of fact if your service did not require the said degree for the purpose of appointment.

7. bijon

bijon Novice

thank sir for replied . there qualification not help for any incriment and promotion. my question is parent department serly PVR my hs qualification but why my first page of SR SHOWN mp +iti ? and hs certificate will come with my S.R
    from serly to Erly can it any problem

skdpkd likes this.
  8. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

As you applied for the exam with that qualification. Remember, whatever you have once submitted for the purpose of exam, gets transferred to the other regional office of the same department.

bijon likes this.
  9. bijon

bijon Novice

no.at the time of application i miss to mention hs qualification .i submited Serly my hs certificate at the time of attestion and veryvication . can it problem feature. can it possible to add? can second pvr eastern rly problem for not including hs qualification .thank you sir for your valuable advice.

10. bijon

bijon Novice

plz replird

11. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

No, it won't be a problem. Anyone may miss to mention it. Rather, you are being true to the department by submitting the latest academic development of yours.

bijon likes this.
  12. bijon

bijon Novice

I had technical regine and joint same post same medical standard other zone .my quastion can my new depart meant father sent medical and attestetions and PVR? how many time medical and PVR done for same service life if service is continue from my parent depart meant

13. bijon

bijon Novice

plz replied again

14. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

It varies from department to department. It also depends on what type of queries were previously made.

bijon likes this.
  15. bijon

bijon Novice

same queries previously made and same department and same elegibility what is rule.my present:

16. bijon

bijon Novice

can at the time of ib very vication what's, they inquiry .can my past services qualification reported to new pvr report . means differnt my educational (H.S. )qualification both attestation PVR Southeastern rly and eastrrnrly. i nervous and fear with it .for mistake. and can problem service life . thank you for your advice pleaze replies its my last query.

17. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

Please, state your problem in correct English so that the reader can make you out and understand your query precisely.

bijon likes this.
  18. bijon

bijon Novice

can centrail IB department send vr report my present authority (Eastern railway) about my past southeastern railway PVR report with H.S. qualification. if yes can is it problem for suppressed fact; ;pleze advice IMG_20160320_211819.jpg

19. gpgarain

gpgarain Following You. Staff Member

Eastern Railway will ask the IB Department to verify those qualification(s) against which you got your present job, i.e., the qualifications you specified during selection process. They will not enquire about your previous job or any suppressed qualification(s). So dont worry. An officer will go to the institutions from where you passed MP and ITI and ask for a certificate stating your Date of Birth and Result of the MP and ITI respectively from the Head of the Institutions. Then they will forward those certificates to the Eastern Railway. Thats all. You need not worry the IB Department will not do anything with your previous PVR. They will make a fresh enquiry related to your present job.

bijon and sourishjal like this.
  20. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

Hope @gpgarain has got the answer you have been asking for.

bijon likes this.