Commuted Leave with Other Leave

Discussion in 'Leave' started by MDIRSHADALAM, Aug 27, 2012.

1. MDIRSHADALAM

MDIRSHADALAM Member

Thanx a lot.But i am joining on 16/10/2012 and if the leave will be upto 13/10/2012.
    Then i think there will be a break in service of two days i.e. 14 and 15th october.

2. som

som Inactive Member

Oh no. Just relax friend. There will not be any break as the same is as per rule.

3. MDIRSHADALAM

MDIRSHADALAM Member

Kindly reply me
    That in commuted leave letter and in medical certificate from which date to which i will mention.
    clear me.

4. mihiracharya

mihiracharya Staff Member

Answer:-
    When you will transfer from HPL to Commuted leave, then you can enjoy 30 days of commuted leave in your full service life. But you have informed that
    ,that is impossible.
    Because, you will get total 30 days of commuted leave in your full service length.
    You will enjoy this leave (commuted) on medical ground when your medical leave account is "0",other wise you avail it as personal ground.

5. b_roy

b_roy Well-Known Member

But in the link of leave rule for pry. teachers it is written :" the commuted leave during the entire period of service shall be limited to the maximum of 180 days on full pay;"
    Please clarify.
    Waiting for precious reply.

6. MDIRSHADALAM

MDIRSHADALAM Member

Sorry
    It was my mistake Actually it is medical leave not commuted leave.
    My question is that i was on leave on medical ground from 06/08/12 and i resumed my duty on 16/10/2012.
    Kindly clear me these things.
    1.How many medical leave i got?
    2.My S.I. is saying that your leave will count from 06/08/12 to 13/10/12 and you will have to produe your medical certificate from 06/08/12 to 15/10/12.Is it possible?
    I am saying that if my leave will be upto 13 october and i resumed my duty on 16 october then there will be service break of two days of 14 and 15 october.
    Kindly clear me.

7. MDIRSHADALAM

MDIRSHADALAM Member

Waiting for reply

8. som

som Inactive Member

In your case you should get fit certificate on 13th and resume your duties on and from 16th suffixing 14th and 15th being holidays. Otherwise a technical problem may arise in future if you declared fit after 13th.

9. MDIRSHADALAM

MDIRSHADALAM Member

Thanx a lot for your valuable suggestion.
    Can you give me a brief about advance medical leave,its eligibility,duration and terms and conditions.

10. MDIRSHADALAM

MDIRSHADALAM Member

that means i will mention in my medical certificate from 06/08/2012 to13/10/2012 and what is that technica problem.

11. som

som Inactive Member

Returning from Leave on medical ground depends upon medical certificate. You cannot join before the date being declared fit to resume your duty. Now if you get yourself fit on 16th, you will not be entitled to suffix 14th and 15th as you were unfit those days. The sense of prefixing and suffixing is that you were ready to perform your duty but could not do that due to holiday. I hope its clear to you now.

12. som

som Inactive Member

13. mihiracharya

mihiracharya Staff Member

If your Doctor mentioned in your medical certificate that you were in medical ground from 06/08/2012 to 13/10/2012, then there is no problem to enjoy the 14th (Sunday) and 15th (Mahalaya)October's holidays .I hope,you have joined on 16th day of October.

OR, Say, you have joined on 18th October, and according to your medical certificate you enjoy medical leave from 06/08/2012 to 13/10/2012. 14th (Sunday) and 15th (Mahalaya) were holidays. You have joined on 18th October, then the leave of 16th and 17th will be treat as half pay leave or commuted leave.
    **** You will say your S.I.that the holidays may affix or prefix with medical leave-Boards Memo No. S/221 DT.30/08/2010.
    Thank you.

14. MDIRSHADALAM

MDIRSHADALAM Member

Yes i have joined on 16/10/2012.
    So i will take medical certificate from 06/08/2012 to 13/10/2012.
    Thanx

15. KUMARCHETTRI

KUMARCHETTRI Novice

Dear friends
    I'm graduate teacher (B.Sc pass ) joined in 1999 through SSC. but by the time of my joining I had completed my Honors degree ( chemistry). Now I did my M.Sc from Nalanda Open University without permission of DI but from MC. what kind of leave I should get for the absence during my examination?

16. b_roy

b_roy Well-Known Member

@rabi: Friend, you will not get any study leave so your leave may be casual leave(if the total days of continuous absence from school do not exceed 7 days) or commuted leave or half average pay leave or leave without pay- depending on availability of leave in your account.

17. I have enjoyed 30 commuted leave during my service span from 3.9.2010 to till now.can i get more HAPL after the completion of next years...??

18. But H.M refuse to allow more HAPL because 30 commuted leave was taken by me against 60 HAPL.But two years has left and again 30 HAPL is credited in my account.can i use that as HAPL not as COMMUTED?

19. gpgarain

gpgarain Following You. Staff Member

@Nilanjan Ghosh Your HM is right. An incumbent is supposed to enjoy a maximum of 60 days of HAPL in his/her service life and you have consumed all those in the form of 30 days' of Commuted Leaves.