Converting Self-Financed Course to Aided Course

Discussion in 'Management' started by jayanta.sjc, Apr 19, 2015.

  1. jayanta.sjc

    jayanta.sjc Novice

    i wanted to know what is the procedure to convert a self finance course to a govt aided course in a govt aided colleges. basically i am working in a govt aided minority college in the dept of computer science. And this course running in the college since 2002 under self finance.And now college authority wanted to convert computer science from the self financed to aided course like other courses (ex physics, chem, math etc). And after that create govt approved teaching post for the same subject. i wanted to know how college authority proceeds for the same.

    if any now that procedure please write me.

Share This Page