Discussion in 'DCRB Scheme' started by tapas999, Sep 24, 2015.

  1. tapas999

    tapas999 Member

    A primary teacher retired in 1997 and died in 2006. He was under CPF. Now, his widow wants to refund the CPF amount with interest to start the family pension.

    Is it possible? If not then on what ground? If yes then what is the procedure?

    Please assist her.

Share This Page