Decalaration of form of HRA of WB State Government

Discussion in 'Pay & Allowances' started by Pinaki das, Dec 26, 2017.

  1. Pinaki das

    Pinaki das Novice

    I am a doctor in West Bengal Government. My wife is an employee in state governmnet University. Both of us stay in the same house, but only I draw HRA. When asked to submit HRA declaration form, after stating her details of employment and salary, who should sign (me or her), in the space marked " Signature of Government employee?". When I submit the form of HRA declaration to my office, in signature of D.D.O., whose signature is needed (DDO of my office or hers)? Is an attached payslip of my wife required with this declaration form?

Share This Page