Effective changes but still things require fixing. Where is AskWB logo?

Discussion in 'Opinion' started by sourishjal, May 17, 2015.

1. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

I must appreciate the recently made changes in the website and all the procedure of upgradation but still few thing need to be attended to as mentioned below-
    1. the AskWB logo does not show any longer.
    2. the useful pop-up box regarding the forums as in previous case is missing.
    3. this sudden change in the website should have been brought to the members through mail alerts.

nemo likes this.
  2. nemo

nemo Staff Member

thanks for your feedback.

1. AskWB logo is to be made. Can anybody help regarding this. the logo should be 120x36 in size and should be .PNG file.
    2. I guess you are talking about jump to feature in previous forum like this:

jumpto.PNG
    the similar feature is also available here. for that you need to click the arrow as shown below:

arrow.PNG

and there will be a pop up box as follows:

quick-navigation.PNG

3. yes you are right. it should have been brought to the members earlier. however, an email to members may be sent now.

3. sourishjal

sourishjal Staff Member

One thing is sure nemo, you have done a splendid job. And yes, I have got all the points you referred to.

4. nemo

nemo Staff Member

I just created a simple logo for the time being. It may be changed later on.

5. dipankar

dipankar Novice

very good changes & more familiar. I heartily welcome it. I am honored to be a member. and yes, a catchy logo deserves this forum.

6. soumadeep

soumadeep Active Member

I have created a logo for Askwb.com. And here it is. Pls find it.

Attached Files:

• logo.png
      logo.png
      File size:
      241.1 KB
      Views:
  7. nemo

nemo Staff Member

@soumadeep: thank you for creating a logo for us. the concept is very nice. i am really happy you did it.
    Before use of this logo in our forum, there are certain things you should take care of.
    a) the logo size should be 120x36.
    b) the logo should have a transparent background.
    i must thank you once again.:)

8. soumadeep

soumadeep Active Member

ok, i will try