Final Payment of GPF of Group-D Employee

Discussion in 'Provident Fund' started by amitava, Sep 24, 2016.

  1. amitava

    amitava Active Member

    I would like to know if 10A form is required to be submitted with the bill for retired Group-D employee.
    Or what else documents are required to be submitted with TR Form 50.
  2. prayash

    prayash Novice

    You are not required to submit form 10 A to AG Bengal. As the GPF A/c of Group D employee is maintained by your DDO you are to submit GPF A/c statement, sanction order for Final Payment of GPF from your DDO and form 50 to your respective treasury. And the form 50 is to be prepared from IFMS Module e-Billing
    amitava and nemo like this.

Share This Page