Hiding about my psu job in central govt job application form

Discussion in 'Legal Help' started by Karan, Jul 31, 2015.

  1. Karan

    Karan Novice

    I am diploma holder in electrical engineering branch.
    I am serving in a psu from October 2012.there is no bond.
    In training period I applied in central govt. Job as fresher and now I am selected.and all my deptt. Come to know about my selection.after few days I have to join central govt. Job.now big question against me how can I resign from my current job on personal ground.
    Please help me here this company giving noc before 5 year of service.working environment is not good.my relation is also not good with my seniors.I will getting higher position in central govt. What will be legal action taken against me if I left job without resign and join central govt. Job. Please advice me.

    Please answer my question immediately.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
  2. nemo

    nemo Staff Member

    You should join in new service only after a formal resignation to your present employer.
    Lama Prayash likes this.
  3. Karan

    Karan Novice

    Then how can I resign from my current job while they know about my selection.
    One of my friend resign from current job after joining.but his deptt. Support him.
    I am in fear to loss of both job.
  4. gpgarain

    gpgarain Following You. Staff Member

    If you did not sign any Bond during your present assignment, what is the problem mentioning your new and better assignment in your Resignation Letter?
    Mention your new assignment in your Resignation Letter and claim for a Receipt during submission. If your employer is not ready to give you a Receipt, write your Resignation Letter in an Inland Letter and send it to your employer through Registered Post and keep the token as your proof.
    Lama Prayash and asif like this.
  5. Karan

    Karan Novice

    Thanks for valuable suggestion.
    my query is that if I mention about my central govt. Job in resignation letter. Then they ask that why you not take permission to give examination.

    Without permission you can not give central govt. Job or other psu job.
    And before 5 year of service.
    so I am now quiting my service and going to my home.and I don't want to discuss to my higher official.I don't want to face my seniors and I will send my resignation letter through registered post directly. Will this action make bad impression.I don't want to lose this opportunity if they send letter to my new organisation because I have concealed my psu job in application form.what should I have to do?

    I don't want to take my service continuetion benifits.
    If I join central govt. Job without proper resign what will be max. Penalty I have to face in future.

    I have shown my fear to him so they are threatening me.

    Please advice me.
    If I will have to loss this opportunity I will be mentally disturbed and I will left the job.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    Debolina Sarkar likes this.
  6. asif

    asif Staff Member

    @Karan: Don't worry.

    1. You take a receipt copy of your resignation letter.
    2. Join new job.
    3. New employer has nothing to do with your past experience until you claim any benefit from that.
    4. In worst case, if suppose, your old employer send a letter to the new employer, there will be no problem as such. It will not be a severe case of punishment. You have the right to go for better opportunity. No employer can encroach this basic right. So, legally, there will no problem.
  7. Karan

    Karan Novice

    If I sent resignation letter by registered post then how can I get receipt. Is it right way to give resign.While I am absent from duty from two week. Remank; I am going to central government job from cpsu (govt. Undertaking).
    Please reply me........
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
  8. gpgarain

    gpgarain Following You. Staff Member

    Please carefully go through the Post#3 by @nemo , the Post#5 by @gpgarain i.e., me and the Post#8 by @asif here. I think, you have been given very clear suggestions regarding your queries.
  9. Karan

    Karan Novice

    Then resignation letter is acceptable or not, if I send through registered post.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
  10. asif

    asif Staff Member

    @Karan: please read what others are saying...
  11. asif

    asif Staff Member

    @Karan: I suggest you to submit one copy of resignation letter by yourself or by any messenger and take a received stamp upon another copy of your resignation letter and keep it in your safe custody to tackle any unwanted situation in future, if arises.
  12. Karan

    Karan Novice

    I am not attending duty since 3 day without taking leave. Then how can I solve my problem. Either I should have to send resignation letter by registered post or return to my workplace and properly resign.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
  13. asif

    asif Staff Member

    Yes, you are right.
  14. Karan

    Karan Novice

    I am now at home which is 1000 from my workplace. And I am ill.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
  15. Lama Prayash

    Lama Prayash Novice

    If you are not willing to face your seniors or the office boss of your present organisation & if your relation with them is not good (as u have stated) then you may send your resignation via registered postal system which provides u a receipt with details to whom u are sending but it is note worthy to mention here that u have to ask the present organization in ur resignation letter to send a reply letter in case of any claim & objection from there end within a period of a week or two. Also mention " if a reply with claims or objection did not reach me within a week or two (u may also mention date) i will treat my resignation as accepted". After that u can join ur new assignmentwithout any hesitation.
    nemo and asif like this.
  16. Karan

    Karan Novice

    But my problem is that....If I send resignation letter by registered post.
    I have to send it to direct personal deptt. Or my self deptt. Hod.

    And I am changing job from central psu to central govt. Job.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
  17. Karan

    Karan Novice

    Will they threatned me that I have not applied through proper channel, While I don't want to take any benifits of my psu experience or pay protection.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
  18. hsrahul

    hsrahul Novice

    what happen if some one already resigned from the pvt bank job and applied for public sector bank as freshers??will it create any problem after selection?
  19. visnu kumar

    visnu kumar Novice

    Sir plz tell me....i am working in autonomous body of central govt. And i was selected in vidhan sabha but i did'nt tell my old employeer about this post as well as new employeer also. now i m also in probation period in my old emplyeer i want to join my ney post.plz suggest me what i will do i have no time only 5 days plz reply fast....and if i will join in new post and they ask me nps card then it was already created by my old employeer. It is problem or not....and what i will do for resignation...plz i have no time suggest me.....last date of joing 19.01.2017
  20. Aneesh

    Aneesh Novice

    I want to hide my previous PSU job. Is there any chance of getting caught plz guide me.

Share This Page