Higher Study during Service as Primary Teacher

Discussion in 'Legal Help' started by bappamahata, Aug 5, 2014.

  1. bappamahata

    bappamahata Novice

    I am a PRIMARY TEACHER. Can I go for higher studies from NSOU without permission?


    I am an assistant teacher of primary school under DPSC, Burdwan I entered into my service in the year of 2010.At that time when I got the job I didn't have any Graduate degree.And as a full-time service holder it was not possible for me to pursue a study in regular mode.So I have to opt for OPEN University.Afterwards, I decided to go for INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY(IGNOU), and completed my Bachelors studies from here with major in English in 2016.

    Now my question is that, can I sit for competitive exams like WBCS or anykind? or if I get any govt. job with this degree in future would it create any problem w.r.t. that job?

Share This Page