Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by vinayak84, Dec 30, 2013.

1. vinayak84

vinayak84 Novice

Hello,

I am Vinayak from Chennai. I am new to this forum.

2. mihiracharya

mihiracharya Staff Member

WELL COME @ vinayak84, WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR-2014.

3. I want to be a member of this Fourm, please.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  4. mihiracharya

WELL COME @ nandish.

5. asif

asif Staff Member

6. R.Banerjee

R.Banerjee Member

Sorry, I forgot that there is such a beautiful platform to welcome a new member of this forum....I have nothing to say....rather lets allow the time to say atleast something for me or on behalf of my posts/comments..I am an employee of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation...now posted at the Head Office of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation/in the Assessment-Collection Dept....Lets hope for the best......

nemo likes this.
  7. mihiracharya

Welcome @ R. Banerjee .

8. R.Banerjee

R.Banerjee Member

How to leave this forum?...this forum is very good for all the employees under Govt/Govt aided Institutions/parastatal bodies etc......but unfortunately I have some other assignments and responsibilities and I shall be busy in my assignments in coming weeks so I want to leave it as I may not be able to become available to my friends who needs me.....as a result I may not be able to justify my absence...so please suggest accordingly.... Thanks a lot for all your support......its a very good forum....try to keep it up.......Thanks and all the best...Rahul.....

nemo likes this.
  9. R.Banerjee

R.Banerjee Member

If being unavailable for few days or few months is acceptable then I have no issue.....but I REALLY do not want to substantiate my position when I am at the wrong side of it....Please suggest.......Thanks......(This is the best forum I have ever visited)...for any queries please visit my mail id..banerjeerahul@rediffmail.com.....I shall be obliged to render any kind of help in this regard....though I shall return after the accomplishing of my assignment.....tAb tak ke liye gd bye..

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  10. asif

asif Staff Member

R.Banerjee and md rizwan like this.
  11. R.Banerjee

R.Banerjee Member

I also donot want to leave it permanently...but I wanted for a respite as I shall be engaged in a very important assignments....I also dnt want my friends to be suffered owing to my absence.....I KNOW CLEARLY WHAT i CAN DELIVER.....so please wait for me.....I shall join as soon as I complete my assignments.........:)

asif likes this.