Medical Leave /CASUAL LEAVE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SDG_SUBHAM, May 10, 2018.

1. SDG_SUBHAM

SDG_SUBHAM Member

1.Unable to attend school from 1st April 2018 (Sunday) to 15the April'2018 (sunday) , when my last attend in school on 31st March 2018 (Saturday). Total Medical Leave is equal to( ? ) plz let me know whether all the sunday will be included in calculation of ML or not?
    2. if my last attend in school on 29/03/2018 (Thursday) and I do not attend school from 30/03/2018(Good Friday) to 15/05/2018 then total ML Leave will be (?) plz let me know. (Whether list of holiday will be count as ML or not?)

2. mihiracharya

mihiracharya Staff Member

1. If your Medical Certificate shows you were in under treatment from 2/4/18 to 13/04 18 ( as 14 &15 were holiday then you ML will be for 12 days.
    2. 46 days. Good Friday will not be counted.

nemo likes this.
  3. SDG_SUBHAM

SDG_SUBHAM Member

Thanks a lot. Expecting elaborate discussion on ML with difference circumstances , Commuted Leave, Half pay average leave etc

4. mihiracharya

mihiracharya Staff Member

see in the leave matter

5. mbhunia

mbhunia Member

I think, in the 2nd case, ML would be as per medical certificate. If Medical certificate shows that s/he was under treatment from 30.03.18, then Good Friday should be counted as ML.

6. mbhunia

mbhunia Member

Please consider the case and reply asap.
    someone attended school on Saturday & was absent from Monday to Saturday, Wednesday was holiday. After joining school on next Monday, s/he is applying for 2 CLs ( Monday & Tuesday ) and 3 MLs ( Thursday to Saturday ).No medical certificate is submitted.
    1. Are these leaves in this manner admissible ?
    2. If the 2 CLs were previously sanctioned before going to leave , are these leaves in this manner acceptible ?

7. vasma

vasma Novice

CL cannot be prefixed/suffixed to ML. In this case 5 CL / 6 ML may be granted.

8. mbhunia

mbhunia Member

5 CLs impossible as total leave including holidays exceed 7 days.

nemo likes this.
  9. vasma

vasma Novice

Pls , see the Circular No. 15/66 ; dt.- 25/7/1966

10. mbhunia

mbhunia Member

cl-details.jpg

Pls. go through it.

11. vasma

vasma Novice

In this case , the incumbent was absent from Mon to Sat.= 6 days.( The preceeding & following SUNDAY shall not be entertained) ; if He/She was absent on following Monday , in that case no CL can be availed as the total period exceeds 7 days.
    So, CL may be granted for Mon , Tue , Thu, Fri & Sat = 5 days.

12. mbhunia

mbhunia Member

IMG_20180529_122438.jpg

Pls go through it.

13. vasma

vasma Novice

Thank you. But , still I need a clarification regarding this line...." The CL may be affixed/prefixed to any holiday or sunday.............. Sundays & Holidays falling within the period of CL shall not be counted as a part of the CL : Provided CL shall not be affixed or prefixed to any long vacation ." vide G.O. 1541-Edn (S) ,
    dt- 15/12/1977.
    Possibly , the above Memo of the Board ; depicted by you ; is - 26/3/8-G099-110/112 in lieu of 20/3/8-G290-110/112.