New Logo for Askwb.com

Discussion in 'Opinion' started by soumadeep, May 22, 2015.

1. soumadeep

soumadeep Active Member

Here I am attaching a logo, which I have made for askwb.com. pls find this logo. logo.png

nemo likes this.
  2. nemo

nemo Staff Member

@soumadeep: thank you for creating a logo for us. the concept is very nice. i am really happy you did it.
    Before use of this logo in our forum, there are certain things you should take care of.
    a) the logo size should be 120x36.
    b) the logo should have a transparent background.
    i must thank you once again.:)

3. nemo

nemo Staff Member

one thing more, please capitalize both letters W and B.

4. soumadeep

soumadeep Active Member

I have made this logo as your requirement, that is- 120X36 in size, transparent backgroung, WB is in capital and the file is in .png. logo 1_edited-1.png

5. nemo

nemo Staff Member

i tried this logo here and observed that the black text color in a blue background is not so prominent. so it would be better if the text color be in contrast with blue like sort of white or something bright. further i also request you to consider whether the logo text be better in same line; otherwise it looks distorted.

thanks.

6. soumadeep

soumadeep Active Member

Now try this.. I think it will help you.. logo texts are in same line and color is contrast with blue...:) full and final.png

asif and nemo like this.
  7. nemo

nemo Staff Member

the logo is now in action:)
    its looking smarter now. thanks.

logo.og.png

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    soumadeep likes this.
  8. asif

asif Staff Member

the logo is nice. the concept of question mark is good. but what is the significance of k with long vertical line? i am just curious, may be its only designers choice.

9. soumadeep

soumadeep Active Member

the long 'k' is nothing but a design. there is no specific meaning with 'k'. the meaning is only with the '?'..

10. soumadeep

soumadeep Active Member

@Mr. Nemo, Thank you for using my logo at your webpage. Thanks a lot...