Regarding distance m.a. in another subject apart from his subject of appointment

Discussion in 'Higher Study' started by Soni Sen, Jan 18, 2018.

  1. Soni Sen

    Soni Sen Novice

    Can a teacher of a govt aided school pursue m.a. course in another subject apart from his/her subject of appointment ? Does he/she need prior permission of the m.c. if he/she does not hamper regular routined duties, not take any study leave and does not demand any additional increments on account of it? Please provide the concerned g.o. Thanks in advance.

Share This Page