Renewal of Kannyashree

Discussion in 'Grievance' started by Supali Gain, Dec 15, 2015.

  1. Supali Gain

    Supali Gain Novice

    Sir,I am Supali Gain.DOB 10.2.1997.I have applied for kannyashree k1in 2013.And got 500in 2014.But due to some reasons I cant renewalled my form.I have qualified my Hs exam in 2014.Now I am at college.So what should I have to for getting k2money?The school and college authorities cant tell me anything.They told they could not help.Plz help me.I need the money for my further studies .plzzz..... help me.
  2. mihiracharya

    mihiracharya Staff Member

    Sorry, you are not illegible to apply due to your date of birth, in 2015 only can fill up from whose DOB is between 01/04/97 to 31/10/97. Now you try to consult with your district Nodal Officer.

Share This Page