Resignation of a Teacher while on Deputation for Regular B Ed course

Discussion in 'Legal Help' started by Goutam kar, Feb 25, 2017.

  1. Goutam kar

    Goutam kar Novice

    I am an assistant teacher of a govt.aided high school. Now I am on deputation for 2 yrs B Ed course from july 16 to june 18. But now I am selected for a state govt job.
    Can I resign from current post while on deputation??
    I don't want to take any service continuation benifits. Also I did not sign any BOND.
    Plz advice me..
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    Riya chatterjee likes this.
  2. mihiracharya

    mihiracharya Staff Member

    Yes, you can resign from your post. But you may have to return the salary from July '16 to till date that you have drawn. In this regard, you may consult with the Grant-In -Aid Section of D.I. Office.
    Riya chatterjee likes this.
  3. Goutam kar

    Goutam kar Novice

    Thank you sir..

Share This Page