Starting Salary of School Inspector

Discussion in 'Pay & Allowances' started by Bappa999, May 6, 2016.

1. Bappa999

Bappa999 Novice

What is the starting salary of Sub inspector of school in W.B???
    What are the promotion post of S.I??
    Is it a transferable job?? If yes then what is the actual time of transfer after joninig the job??

2. mihiracharya

mihiracharya Staff Member

P.B.- Rs. 9000-40500
    G.P.- Rs. 4700
    Initial pay- Pay in the Band- Rs. 10230/-
    Grade pay- 4700/-
    Total Basic Pay- 14930/-
    D.A. @ 75% -11198/-
    HRA @ 15%- 2240/-
    M.A.-300/-
    Gross Total - 28668/-
    Less P.T.-150/-
    Net- Rs. 28518/-

SHIVA MAJUMDER and MONDAL G.P. like this.
  3. Bappa999

Bappa999 Novice

4. If an AT joins as SI, she will get service continuation and pay protection?

5. So

6. PUBLIC SERVICE COMMSSION, WEST BENGAL INVITES APPLICATION FOR 32 SUB-INSPECTOR IN THE WEST BENGAL SUBORDINATE EDUCATIONAL SERVICE (INSPECTION BRANCH). LAST DATE – 29/09/2014

SUB-INSPECTOR OF SCHOOLS
    Number of Vacancies: 32 Nos. (Gen—22; SC—22; ST—10)

Note: For this vacancy, only SC and ST candidates of West Bengal are eligible to apply. General, BC-A and BC-B candidates are not eligible to apply. Also SC and ST candidates of other States except West Bengal are not eligible to apply.

Essential & Educational Qualification:
    i) Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent with at least 50% marks in Honours Degree and minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognised Board/Council
    ii) A Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognized University or equivalent
    iii) Good Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali – Spoken and Written
    iv) Ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty.

Desirable : i) Teaching experience in Schools; ii) Proficiency in Games and Sports; iii) Ability to organise extra-curricular activities.

Age limit : Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2014
    The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal. Such benefits are also available upto 45 years for Persons with Disabilities.

Pay Scale: Rs.9,000/- — Rs.40,500/- (Entry point minimum pay Rs. 12,140/-) with Grade Pay Rs.4,700/-.

7. Initial basic pay of S.I OF SCHOOL is16840 not 14930.

8. Initial gross pay of S.I OF SCHOOLS IS 32296 not 28668.

9. what is tthe promotional post of school ssub-inespector(s.i)???

10. gpgarain

gpgarain Following You. Staff Member

A Sub-inspector of Schools can get promotion to be an Assistant Inspector of Schools (AI/s).

nemo likes this.
  11. Sir school si r madrasa si salary ki AK?