Stop Increment due to non B.Ed in time

Discussion in 'Ask for Govt. Publication (Education)' started by madhoo554, Jan 14, 2018.

  1. madhoo554

    madhoo554 Novice

    what is the apllication form to apply due to stopped increment for not b.ed in time. school education dept had released an order for continue the stopped increment of teachers.
    memo no is 945 - SE/S 10 M - 29/16
  2. mihiracharya

    mihiracharya Staff Member

    Apply to your HM. He will take necessary arrangement for this purpose.

Share This Page