Suppression of Fact

Discussion in 'Legal Help' started by vasma, Aug 13, 2017.

1. vasma

vasma Novice

A female employee , who signed as divorcee on Employee's data , is now claiming CCL ( Own child). Is she elligible to avail that particular leave ? The Employee's data is already uploaded for i OSMS.

2. gpgarain

gpgarain Following You. Staff Member

Why not? CCL is meant for taking care of Child, not the spouse.

nemo likes this.
  3. vasma

vasma Novice

As she didn't rectify her previous declaration yet , i.e. she is married , how the question arises of having child ?

4. gpgarain

gpgarain Following You. Staff Member

@vasma
    This is very simple. Divorcee is a person who got married earlier and, of course, she may also have one or more child.

5. vasma

vasma Novice

I have to clarify ----As per her declaration they have no child when divorce occurred. May the employee remarry after that ; but she didn't rectify her declaration till date. Now , which papers are required to change the Employee information data & subsequently; to avail CCL ? Please , elaborate.

6. nemo

nemo Staff Member

An application for CCL with Birth Certificate of Child is enough in this situation.

mihiracharya likes this.
  7. mihiracharya

mihiracharya Staff Member

, I can add another proof for satisfaction - If in the BIRTH CERTIFICATE or ADOPTION (of a child) CERTIFICATE , the name of divorcee employee is indicated as the name of mother of the child, then she will get the said leave.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    nemo likes this.