West Bengal Government Employee Pay

Discussion in 'Pay & Allowances' started by enrique_fire, Apr 13, 2015.

1. enrique_fire

enrique_fire Novice

Dear members my question is what will be the in hand starting salary in west bengal government service where the pay structure is like this: Pay Band 3 (7100-37600) grade pay 3900. I would be really grateful if anyone helps me out in this.

2. gpgarain

gpgarain Following You. Staff Member

BP=> Rs.12270 (Pay in the Band Rs.8370, Grade Pay Rs.3900)
    DA(+)=> Rs.7976 (65%)
    HRA(+)=> Rs.1841 (15%)
    MA(+)=> Rs.300
    Gross=> Rs.22387
    Profession Tax(-)=> Rs.130
    Net Salary=> Rs.22257

Attached Files:

Moulindra Sundar likes this.
  3. enrique_fire

enrique_fire Novice

Thank you so much

4. Dear Members,
    I am a newly joined employee (Summons Bailiff) under the Judgeship of Purba Medinipur.
    I want to know -
    1. Is FTA a special (other) allowance given to Process Servers (Summons Bailiffs)?
    2. Is it related to the T.A. Bills for Tour for the above said category? i.e. Can I draw FTA per month when I am in a 'on duty tour'?
    I am in the scale of pay of Rs. 5,400/- to 25,200/- with G. Pay Rs. 2,300/- (Rs. 3,150/- old)
    Please get me out of here, I am in confused condition.
    Thanks.

5. asif

asif Staff Member

@Saikat Bhattacharya : FTA (Foreign Transfer Allowance) is one kind of Traveling Allowance but I don't know whether it is provided to Summon Bailiff on regular basis or not.

6. Thanks for your information, but here FTA referred to 'Fixed Traveling Allowance'. Do you know about this?

7. Dear members my question is i appointed as a panchayat karmee under west bengal panchayati raj bodiese pay structure is like this: Pay scale 1 (2600-55-2985) on 20.04.1999 and get promotion on03.09.2007 in 5 no. scale (3150) now pay band 2 grade pay 2300. my junior colleague join in the same post after me and get promotionon june 2015 and he draw more basic pay than me. can i get pay protection and , CAS and when?
    I would be really grateful if anyone helps me out in this.

8. Tilak

Tilak Novice

Sir, I got recently appointed as Inspector of Backward Class Welfare in WB CGL.
    On the other hand, I have also been appointed as a clerk in Punjab National Bank via IBPS Clerk.
    Which one should I consider ?
    Please leave an honest reply.
    Thank You. :)

9. asif

asif Staff Member

@Tilak : I suggest you to join as Inspector of BCWD only because it is a Govt. Job.

10. Tilak

Tilak Novice

Thank you.
    But PNB is central govt. undertaking.
    So won't it be better?

asif likes this.
  11. R.Banerjee

R.Banerjee Member

PNB is the better........but not in every respect....but if the pay packages is considered alone then it is the best.....

12. Dinesh jana

Dinesh jana Novice

What is the duty of a gram panchayat karmee?

13. Dinesh jana

Dinesh jana Novice

What is the duty of a gram panchayat karmee?

14. What is the beginning take home salary for pay band 9000-40500 and grade pay 4800? If you would please tell me the way to calculate.